- Not good
- Your rating:
Your rating has been saved
Oops, something's gone wrong. Try again.
- Free (GPL)
- Latest version:
- 2.5.1 17/01/11
- Last month's downloads:
- 19.0 MB
- Developer's website
Burn is fully compatible with:
- Mac OS X
You'll also need:
|Others:||Mac OS X 10.3.9 or later, Mac OS X 10.4 is needed for all features. QuickTime 7 or later|
Burn is also compatible with
Versions of Burn
|Burn 2.5.1 17/01/11||Free (GPL)||English||Download|
Did you know about a new version? Tell us
- Fixes a problem with authoring DVD-Video discs.
- Added support for a joliet long filename hack (103 characters). (thanks to mkisofs).
- Fixed a problem with 'Apple Intermediate Codec' video files.
- Fixed some aspect ratio problems.
- Creates an .isoInfo file to make Audio-CD iso files reproducible in Burn.
- Fixes copying Audio-CD discs (would crash).
- Fixed French spelling error (thanks to: Alexandre Leroux).
- Fixed problem with mono audio files (fixes the chipmunk problem :-).
- Fixed NTSC VCD size (used for calculating bars).
- Fixed DV conversion to NTSC DVD or SVCD.
- Updated convertion engine, new ffmpeg binaries (thanks to the FFmpeg developers).
- Fixed some sync issues with mp4, m4v and mov files.
- Ac3 sound of avi files is used when converting to DVD mpg.
- Added support for QuickTime chapters.
- Fixes mount / eject setting (after burning) (Thanks to: Brian D. Wells.).
- Other bug fixes.
- Very simple and easy to use
- Different tabs for different burns
- Doesn't feature much documentation or help
"decent burning, worst track-arranging interface ever"
I downloaded the program about an hour ago and found this simple shortcoming (see below) so stupid, I decided to take the time to write this review. This program is probably good for copying a cd, where the track list is already set up.
- seems to do fine at the actual cd burning part
- Burn has zero flexibility on the track arranging screen. You can't rearrange tracks once you have dragged them into the project, and the function to remove tracks from your list doesn't work. You actually have to close the program, open it again, and start a new list if you want to make a change. For such a simple program, this drawback is completely stupid and amateurish!
- 25 Mar 2012
Nero has long been a major player in the world of CD burning, and it's perhaps the biggest brand in... See more
Mikko Hypponen is Chief Research Officer and virus specialist at F-Secure, an Antivirus company in... See more
Questions and answers Burn
- Under discussion
- 0 answers
- *****cannot translate without context********