- Not good
- Your rating:
Your rating has been saved
Oops, something's gone wrong. Try again.
- Free (GPL)
- Latest version:
- 2.5.1 17/01/11
- Last month's downloads:
- 19.0 MB
- Developer's website
Burn is fully compatible with:
- Mac OS X
You'll also need:
Burn is also compatible with ▼▲
Versions of Burn
|Burn 2.5.1 17/01/11||Free (GPL)||English||Download|
Did you know about a new version? Tell us
- Fixes a problem with authoring DVD-Video discs.
- Added support for a joliet long filename hack (103 characters). (thanks to mkisofs).
- Fixed a problem with 'Apple Intermediate Codec' video files.
- Fixed some aspect ratio problems.
- Creates an .isoInfo file to make Audio-CD iso files reproducible in Burn.
- Fixes copying Audio-CD discs (would crash).
- Fixed French spelling error (thanks to: Alexandre Leroux).
- Fixed problem with mono audio files (fixes the chipmunk problem :-).
- Fixed NTSC VCD size (used for calculating bars).
- Fixed DV conversion to NTSC DVD or SVCD.
- Updated convertion engine, new ffmpeg binaries (thanks to the FFmpeg developers).
- Fixed some sync issues with mp4, m4v and mov files.
- Ac3 sound of avi files is used when converting to DVD mpg.
- Added support for QuickTime chapters.
- Fixes mount / eject setting (after burning) (Thanks to: Brian D. Wells.).
- Other bug fixes.
- Very simple and easy to use
- Different tabs for different burns
- Doesn't feature much documentation or help
"decent burning, worst track-arranging interface ever"
I downloaded the program about an hour ago and found this simple shortcoming (see below) so stupid, I decided to take the time to write this review. This program is probably good for copying a cd, where the track list is already set up.
- seems to do fine at the actual cd burning part
- Burn has zero flexibility on the track arranging screen. You can't rearrange tracks once you have dragged them into the project, and the function to remove tracks from your list doesn't work. You actually have to close the program, open it again, and start a new list if you want to make a change. For such a simple program, this drawback is completely stupid and amateurish!
- 25 Mar 2012
Top Downloads: CD/DVD
Even though Nokia was bought out by Microsoft and the end of new Symbian is on the horizon, it doesn't... See more
Asphalt is an iconic racing series for cell phones and other mobile devices: what Need For Speed was... See more
Questions and answers Burn
Discover alternatives to and add-ons for Burn
- over burn
- mac 10.7.5 burn dvd
- disc at once
- download free vcd burning software
- mac os x 10.5.8 cd
- free data cd dvd burning software
- mac os 9.2.2 dvd burner
- free download super dvd cd burner
- cd burner mac
- para grabar dvd cd programas gratis
- burn audio cds